Capable of operation over a wide working viscosity range
Digital display tells how the pump is doing on sight.
Control by timer and counter is selectable.。
|Pump||Discharge volume||150ml /min (50Hz), 180ml /min (60Hz)|
|Discharge pressure||2.0MPa (safety valve setting)|
AC100Vφ1/0.83A, AC200Vφ10.41A (50Hz)
AC100Vφ1/0.64A, AC200Vφ1/0.33A (60Hz)
|Output||20W (50Hz/ 60Hz) Capacitor motor|
*Please specify when ordering if you want to count control.
|Abnormal output||Contact type A Contact (NO)|
|Contact capacity AC250V 1.5A|
|Abnormality detection||Oil level pressure|
|Oil level switch||
|Liquid crystal display||INTERVAL||display ”INT”|
When oil side decreases, display ”OILLEVEL ERR”
When pressure is abnormal, display ”PRESSURE ERR”
|Working viscosity range||68～1800mm2/S (50Hz)|
|Reservoir capacity||1.8l,3l (plastic) 3l,4l,8l (sheet metal)|
|Weight||1.8l Reservoirs: 3.2kg 3l Reservoirs: 4kg|
How To Order
Directions for use
• Do not remove the oil strainer to keep the pump clear of foreign matter.
• Replace or clean the suction filter at least once a year. Click here to view the service list.
• Oil viscosity varies with oil temperature. Be sure to use oil within specified working viscosity range. Click here to view the viscosity list.
• Do not use any special additive-contained oil, water soluble oil and solvent.
• Periodically check the oil in the reservoir for impurities. Replace it, if necessary, with fresh oil immediately. Be sure to clean the reservoir before oil change.
• Make sure that proper voltage and pressure are proper.
• Do not overtighten the discharge joint.
Refer to the tightening torque table.
• Low-oil viscosity versions are available. Contact us for information.
• For system planning information, click here.
* Should the pump malfunction, Contact us for immediate response with substitution.
|Hydraulic circuit drawing|
Improper handling can result in a death or serious injury.
Electrical shock may be received under certain conditions
Be sure to ground.